Hello, lovely readers!
I know I’m a little late with this post, but vacation will do that to you. I branched out in March, and found another new author whose books I’m in love with. If you haven’t yet, please make sure you check out Sarah Sundin. Sarah writes Christian historical fiction/romance set during World War II. I recently read her Sunrise at Normandy series, and am “patiently” waiting for my holds for the next series to become available. She also just released a new book: When Leaves Fall in Paris. I can’t wait to read it!
I’m also still loving the Ruth Galloway series by Elly Griffiths, but again, waiting for those holds! Even though waiting is hard, I still think libraries are the best thing ever.
Here’s what I read in March:
- The Ghost Fields by Elly Griffiths
- The Woman in Blue by Elly Griffiths
- The Sea Before Us by Sarah Sundin
- The Sky Above Us by Sarah Sundin
- The Land Beneath Us by Sarah Sundin
- Home Front by Kristin Hannah
- The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain
- Atomic Habits (finished March 2022) by James Clear
- The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary
- Still Life by Louise Penney
- The Chalk Pit by Elly Griffiths
- The Dark Angel by Elly Griffiths
- The Stone Circle by Elly Griffiths
- The Night Hawks by Elly Griffiths
You can find links to purchase these titles in my Bookshop.org shop. Every purchase from Bookshop supports local bookstores. Find these in the March 2022 Reads section of my shop.
This site/page contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I will be rewarded a percentage of your purchase. Thank you for supporting Bookshop.org.
Did you know that I send out a monthly newsletter? Subscribers get extra tips and tricks for curating rhythms, routines, and traditions to leave a legacy that matters. They also get access to exclusive content like recipes, creative writing, and so much other fun stuff! Newsletters drop near the turn of the month. Click here for access.